Laurendale Associates carries two excellent books on MIDI, each designed to meet the specific needs of church musicians.
Click on the cover or title to see detailed information on each book including complete table of contents, introduction, sample illustrations and author information.
MIDI Goes To Church
By David Lee Heinzman
An introduction and practical guide to MIDI (Music Instrument Digital Interface) for the church musician.
- Learn Basics of MIDI quickly and easily
- Find out what to look for in church MIDI equipment
- Discover how church organ MIDI systems operate
- Learn how to integrate MIDI into worship
- Includes a comprehensive MIDI glossary
- Contains a step-by-step guide to sequencing
Working With Midi
for Church Musicians
By Robert C. Van Howten
- An introduction and practical overview of MIDI for worship leaders.
- A gentle, user-friendly guide to the world of MIDI devices and applications.
- Ideas and techniques to help you get the most out of your MIDI equipment.
- Technical information in easy-to-read, easy-to-understand language.
- Gets you UP TO SPEED right now!
Other Laurendale MIDI Connections
Laurendale Interactive Software
15035 Wyandotte Street
Van Nuys, CA 91405-1746
If you encounter any problems using this site
please report them to:
This website including all contents, text, graphics, music and other associated media files are © 2002 by Laurendale Associates and may not be copied, duplicated or reproduced, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of Laurendale Associates. Audio clips, excepts, sample pages and all other materials herein are used with permission and are intended for promotional purposes only and are not licensed for direct consumer use. If you have any questions regarding licensing and usage of materials, including recording and performance rights, please contact Laurendale Associates at the address shown above.